Friday, January 23, 2009

More wisdom please

During prayer time the last few weeks, I had been asking God for more wisdom, especially with regards to the bub. As a new momma I have been faced with numerous ocassions where I've been clueless as to what I have to do. And though child development books and websites like babycenter have been a great source of information, I recognise that God's the one who created John and gave him to us and He knows John inside out. God is the best guide I can have. So I've been asking Him for more wisdom. Today I read the following passage

"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." - James 1:5-6

This very verse was biblegateway's verse of the day as well. Not a coincidence I'm sure. I was very glad to read that God gives wisdom liberally, and I need to believe and not doubt.

No comments: