Monday, August 24, 2009

Asterisk marks the spot

I must say it's been a really busy busy busy one month and time has just flown by. Between all the work at CVC, maid troubles, keeping the bub happy and active, I haven't been able to do very much else, let alone blog. So here's my first looong overdue post.

This video was taken about a month back when John had really learnt the joys of independent walking. We were at Novena Square with grandma and soon to be officially aunty Celia (I still can't believe my "baby" brother's getting married! woohoo!), and John decided he'd explore the open space and check out a couple of shops.

It's really funny when he does a little jig when he hears music like in this video. What's also amusing is how he checks out a pretty lady at the end.

Just a little note to myself that I have yet to blog about our little outing to the zoo, transformetion weekend and lovely photos from Desiree (again! aren't we fortunate!).

No comments: