Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Teething with a vengeance

Throughout our trip, we were anticipating John's teeth appearing and we can finally say he's no longer toothless. :) Last Tuesday 2 December, I noticed a hole in John's gum. 3 days later, we spotted the enamel appearing and on Monday, 8 December, the bottom left front tooth made it's appearance! John's bottom right tooth is also starting to show and it will be very soon before his cheeky grin will bear his very first two teeth.

Needless to say, the bub's been gnawing at everything! I can't imagine how it must feel like to have something poking through your gums but the tenacity with which he bites down on his teethers or my fingers is telling enough. He's not been the most easy baby, but if I had to grow all my teeth again, I'm sure I'd be grumpy too. I'm just thanking God he's growing well.

Next Monday we're celebrating his turning 6 months! Time really flies! He's up for a jab this Sat and we'll be starting him on solids either later on this week of next... EXCITING!

No comments: