Monday, December 01, 2008

A miracle in childbirth...

A while ago I blogged about my supernatural birth and a christian lady from the states left a comment on my post. She was about to have her 4th child and was also believing God for a supernatural delivery.

When I visited her blog again, I read a most amazing testimony. A couple of weeks before her due date, she felt something was wrong. But after a visit to the OB & the hospital, they decided everything was ok... she just needed to drink more water to get her amniotic fluid up. But she still felt something was wrong and kept praying for protection.

As it turns out, there were TWO knots in the umbilical cord! Had even one been tightened, she would have had a miscarriage or her baby would have died. But God preserved her child! He saved her life! The midwife said "This little girl has angels on her shoulders. watching out for her." It was a miracle.

When I finished reading her testimony, my heart was pounding. The greatness and mercy of God resonanted in my spirit. I felt I wanted to share her miracle with others, and so I've got her permission to place a link to her testimony here. Thanks Christin for sharing. You're a blessing!

No comments: